PHILADELPHIA – FMC Skilled Options introduced winners of the FMC True Champions Trivia Problem, hosted on the first digital PestWorld. Winners showcased their data of city pest administration, FMC merchandise, and fashionable tradition. They are going to obtain prizes together with Cabela’s present playing cards and upgraded True Champions Rewards program standing.
• David Moor of Dodson Pest Management in Lynchburg, Virginia
• Cory Goeltzenleuchter of McCall Service in Jacksonville, Florida
• Andrew Taylor of Plunkett’s Pest Management in Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Mark VanderWerp of Rose Pest Options in Troy, Michigan
• Jim Zylstra of Tuff Turf Molebusters in Byron Heart, Michigan
• Kim Kelley-Tunis of Terminix in Memphis, Tennessee
• Glen Ramsey of Rollins Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia
• Justin Marlowe of McCauley Providers in Bryant, Arkansas
• Kevin Hathorne of Terminix Service Inc. in Columbia, South Carolina
• Martin Overline of Aardvark Pest Administration in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
FMC Skilled Options additionally launched a brand new 20-ounce bundle dimension of Scion insecticide with UVX know-how, continued help of PestVets, and introduced the upcoming celebration of the Talstar 25th Anniversary on the occasion.
“We’re happy to acknowledge our trade companions for his or her participation within the trivia occasion,” stated Advertising Supervisor for the FMC Skilled Options enterprise unit, Mike Sisti.
“The pest management trade could be very technical and aggressive,” stated Tom Wharton, Nationwide Gross sales Supervisor for the FMC Skilled Options Pest Management. “The Trivia Problem was an effective way to provide our trade companions an opportunity to compete and showoff their technical data whereas additionally getting them engaged with our sales space and PestWorld plans. We thank everybody who joined us at PestWorld and took part within the Trivia Problem.”
Be taught extra in regards to the FMC True Champions program at www.fmctruechampions.com.