The Pest Administration Basis Scholarship Program will award as much as 5 scholarships, of as much as $2,000 every, to excellent college students at accredited entomology packages at U.S. faculties or universities.
The Pest Administration Basis Scholarship Program will award as much as 5 scholarships, of as much as $2,000 every, to excellent college students at accredited entomology packages at U.S. faculties or universities. In return, scholarship recipients might be requested to offer a letter explaining how the scholarship has helped them of their tutorial and analysis endeavors.
Presently enrolled undergraduate (junior or senior 12 months) or graduate college students majoring in entomology and targeted on city pest administration are eligible. College students will need to have accomplished a minimum of two semesters of examine with a minimum of one 12 months remaining earlier than commencement. Candidates should be full time college students in good tutorial standing (3.zero GPA or higher on 4.zero scale). Just one scholarship might be awarded per faculty or college every year.
Software Course of
• Submit resume or curriculum vita.
• Submit present tutorial transcript.
• Submit a one-page (minimal) essay describing applicant’s skilled objectives and aspirations and the way he/she plans to make use of their research to contribute to a area in city pest administration.
• A letter of advice from scholar’s college advisor addressing the applicant’s progress in research and/or analysis, its potential contribution to city pest administration, and his or her work ethic.
• Different supporting paperwork (analysis papers and proposals, college analysis participation, associated trade internship participation, fellowship tasks, trade work expertise, and so forth) will also be submitted.
• Software Deadline: November 2, 2020
What’s the Pest Administration Basis?
The Pest Administration Basis’s mission and goal is to advance the pest administration trade by way of training, analysis, and coaching. The Pest Administration Basis is a 501(c)(3) charitable group affiliated with the Nationwide Pest Administration Affiliation, the trade’s solely nationwide commerce group. The Basis has been in existence for greater than 30 years and was initially named the Buettner Basis in honor of William O. Buettner, NPMA’s first President and Government Vice President. In recent times, a brand new fund has been established honoring Norman Goldenberg for his years of service to the trade. Go to NPMAFoundation.org for extra data.
For extra data and to submit software supplies contact Jim Fredericks through e mail: [email protected].