Holland, Michigan's Wildlife Control Experts in Wildlife Control and Customer Service
Best Way Animal Removal
6049 145th Ave
Holland, MI 49423
Every company aspires to create a customer support team that is passionate, if not passionate, about providing exceptional service to the customer. However, companies are beginning to realize that for such a workforce to thrive, it cannot operate in isolation. Instead, it takes a company-wide commitment, from the receptionist to the wildlife control experts themselves, to establish a culture that truly prioritizes the customer and empowers every organization to go above and beyond to provide those outstanding experiences.
Best Way Animal Removal is the focus of this month's Service Spotlight One-on-One, emphasizing exceptional service to the customer by adopting and establishing a customer-focused culture inside the organization. As a result, the greatest humane wildlife removal services are provided, resulting in a company that serves both people and animals equally.
From The Best Way Animal Removal Website
As nuisance wildlife removal professionals and lifetime trappers of animals, Best Way Animal Removal can be trusted to handle almost any wildlife issue you may have at home or at your business. Let’s face it, dealing with unwanted critters or pests isn’t for everyone.
Our team adheres to humane and environmentally effective techniques for animal control using time-tested methods, creative strategies, and proven technologies for wildlife removal. In situations where relocation isn’t practical and/or allowed by state or location regulations, Best Way Animal Removal will euthanize the animal according to standards issued by the American Veterinary Medical Association.
Holland Wildlife Removal Customer Reviews
Excellent service and communication! We called Best Way Animal Removal because we discovered a bat dive-bombing in our home at night. We called in the morning. Jack arrived the next day, assessed where the possible areas were that a bat could enter, gave us a written quote, and we happily agreed that he would take care of the situation quickly. (The sooner, the better where bats are involved!) The crew arrived on time the next day, did exactly as promised. They were so efficient and such an especially respectful crew. Jack called to follow up, just checking to be sure we were happy with the results. Absolutely!!!
Can't say enough good things about Jack and his team! Very knowledgeable, respectful of property, prompt, and extremely friendly! Helped us out with a bat problem in garage attic. Took care of it by sealing off point of entry, and then cleaning up afterwards. Now I have absolutely no worries about entering the attic! Jack also helped us out with a botched roof job. Noticed that the ridge vent on roof still had areas where critters could enter. He installed a metal mesh material to solve THAT problem. Sure, we had to pay an additional cost for that, but we now have complete peace of mind that this will stop any critters from entering. Also need to mention that while Jack was in process of inspecting our attic, I mentioned to him that our summer beach towels were up there, and I needed them for a summer trip to the UP. I certainly wasn't going up there, with the bats! Jack offered to go back up and get them down for me. No easy feat, since I have quite a few tubs up there! Thanks
Skunk Removal Process
All of Best Way Animal Removal's wildlife removal services are done humanely and with the safety of both the homeowner and the animal in mind. The skunk trapping and relocation process include:
- Best Way Animal Removal will send a skunk removal expert to your property to conduct an in-depth assessment of your skunk infestation.
- The assessment will help the wildlife removal expert form an effective skunk control plan.
- Live traps will be set near the skunks’ den for the best odds of trapping success.
- Once all the skunks are trapped, their nests are removed, and the skunks are relocated far from your home.
- A final inspection will be performed to identify possible entry points the skunks were utilizing. Our animal removal professional will seal the exposed entry points.
- Best Way Animal Removal wildlife control experts will inform you of exclusion devices and repairs that can be performed to prevent skunks from returning.
Raccoon Damage To The Home
Raccoons will create severe damage to your home once they’ve found a suitable nesting place (which includes your attic, chimney, crawl space under your property, and areas under porches and decking). Common raccoon damage includes:
- The garbage from your trash cans will be strewn about your property.
- To gain access to your attic space, they will remove shingles and fascia boards, and even damage vents.
- With nesting materials, they will obstruct chimneys.
- They’ll rip up siding, insulation, and anything else they can get their hands on to make their nest more ‘hospitable.’
- Garden crops will be stolen, and sod will be rolled up in search of worms, grubs, and insects to eat.
How To Prevent A Squirrel Infestation?
- Eliminate Food Sources (bird feeders, pet food outside, etc.)
- Examine your home’s exterior from entry points such as cracks in the foundation or missing roof shingles.
- Trim nearby trees so squirrels won’t jump from trees onto your roof.
- Don’t feed squirrels (they will continue to return for food).
- Contact wildlife removal experts to install steel vent cover to prevent rodents from gaining access via chimneys and vents.
- Install fencing around gardens/crops.
Nuisance wildlife on your property isn’t something you can easily solve by yourself.
Best Way Animal Removal professionals in Holland are trained to inspect your property and determine the full scope of the problem before recommending the most effective treatment option.
Some animals may require trapping and removal, while others can be kept at bay using simple exclusion techniques. Trained wildlife technicians are prepared to handle any situation while ensuring their safety, the wildlife, and your family.
Roof Ridge Protection System
Ridge-Guard® is the ultimate roof ridge protection system that helps to prevent animal entry at the roof ridge. With the advent of ridge-vents to protect shingles from over heating in the summer, and excess moisture build up in the attic in the winter due to heat loss, came the extra issues associated with a large vent opening across the entire ridge of the home.
Standard plastic ridge-venting, as well as most other types of roof ridge vents, can be made secure from pests by the application of Ridge-Guard®.